Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snow on Buddha


I have been remiss in posting here for a number of weeks.  During that time I lost my oldest kitty Yoko to oral cancer.  She was 20 and had lived a long wonderful life.  With her passing, two of my longest lived cats had passed this year - Chica went to the Rainbow bridge in March on my birthday at 22.

Another kitty ,Snowball has been having health issues and of course the holidays take up so much time.  Hopefully with the worst over, I will get back to posting daily.  I am taking and posting my photos on the 365project.com site if you care to follow along there.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Sending good thoughts and best wishes for Snowfall!
And sending you hugs my friend.
Wishing you Peace for Christmas!
xo Catherine & Banjo

Linda Starr said...

happy holidays wish we'd get some snow here for the holidays.

NCmountainwoman said...

So sorry to hear about your Snowball.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis