Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rain, Flowers and Chipmunks



We had a misty overcast day on Sat. but today is a downpour.  Guess I should have enjoyed yesterday more. In between downpours, I took the pic of the black eyed Susan in the woods behind me.  I have been trying to do this - focus on one flower and let the others be blurry.



This chipmunk was headed for the dish feeder on the porch when I opened the door - he froze in place so I reached over for my camera and took a few shots before he got up enough nerve to run!  They don't usually come so close to the house.

3 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Nice flower photo. I love to focus on one flower and blur the others too. Cute chipmunk as well.

Lui said...

Haha what a fun weekend ;-)

DeniseinVA said...

Two of my favorites, gorgeous flowers and adorable little animals. Great photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis