Monday, July 1, 2013

Mountains, Goats and Lavender

  


I am doing the 365 photo projects but am having a problem with too many good shots so I will post the one I used for the 365 day at the top and add more for those interested in the event or place I visited.



This one was at Mountain Farm in Celo, NC overlooking the impressive Mount Mitchell, the highest point on the East Coast.  The farm produces lavender, blueberries and goat products. They even had a lavender labyrinth! What is your favorite photo?








3 comments:

Old Kitty said...

The butterfly shots are stunning!!!

Take care
x

Kea said...

"Too many good shots" is a problem indeed. LOL. Loved them all, ditto on the butterfly shots!

NCmountainwoman said...

Gorgeous photographs. I can almost smell the lavender fields.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis