Friday, July 12, 2013

Looking Glass Falls


Had to drive to Brevard for a doctor appointment  yesterday and this waterfalls is right next to the road about 20 minutes from my appointment.  I had to go since I knew we would see a spectacular flow of water with all our rain.

A walkway zigzags down from the road to these steps to another walkway.  Years ago you used to be able to walk behind the falls but now they do not allow it.  I have a pic of my husband behind the falls from then. It was well worth stopping!



3 comments:

Old Kitty said...

It's a gorgeous waterfall! Hope the doc's appt went well! Take care
x

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

So nice to see this. I feel cooler just looking at all that water.

Scylla said...

It is beautiful. Would love to see it in person. I love waterfalls. ~Alasandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis