Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kids Playing


My 365 project photo for today - our home overlooks our neighbor's pasture where he keeps his goats, ponies and donkey.  These kids were huddled around the cable for the telephone pole in between showers.  The one standing up seems to be licking the cable!




I also took this one of one of our day lilies in the yard - like how the colors came out. The bit of white on the left seems to be an insect nest of some sort.  I didn't see it until after I took the pic.

4 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Kyoot kids. Dad had a goat when he was little. Gertrude. He got one maybe 30 years ago and says Goaty was quite the nasty fellow. No male goats says he. Meow

Catherine said...

Awww! The little goats playing are so cute!

Hope you are having a terrific July my friend!

xo Catherine

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

The kids are so cute!

Odie Langley said...

I never tire of looking at precious goats. I am happy whenever I am around them and you are lucky to be close enough to see them play.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis