Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cute Kids - Round Mountain Farm




We went to an open house at a goat dairy farm last weekend and it was a great event to take photos.  I got some good ones as well as had fun petting goats. We could hold baby goats, pet some (they were very friendly) and even milk one. The top pic is the one is posted for my 365 project. I may use some of the others when I am at loss for a pic that day!


My husband bought raffle tickets for a cheese making class and won!  He is thrilled. A new career for him maybe?


The farm has several breeds of goats - one is called Lamancha and has no visible ears giving them an strange appearance!  One visitor kept asking what was wrong with these goats.




A Lamanacha
 






3 comments:

Maggies Corner said...

Oh, We would love to visit that place. Congrats to your husband. Great pictures we really enjoyed them. Happy 4th of July to you all. Wish you could send us some of your rain. Hugs and nose kisses

Katie Isabella said...

I am SO glad I got in here to say Hi and wish you a Happy 4th. Google+ and I don't get along.

Odie Langley said...

My wife & I love to visit Celebrity Dairy in Siler City, NC which is a dairy and bed & breakfast. They have young goats that you can play with and many kinds of goat cheese to enjoy and take home. I love that place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis