Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter. Happy Spring!



We have had more days of cold temperatures in March than in January this year so I am sure the flowers are just as confused as I am.  All our daffodils came up early this year but the other plants like azalea and forsythias have not even attempted to bloom yet.



I took a quick stroll through the local arboretum to see what was up there - a bit more than in my yard but still not much.  The cherry trees, hyacinths, crocuses and Lenten roses filled the nearly empty beds.
 
















Wishing you all a lovely Easter day and a much warmer, brighter April to come!

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

You have a glorious Spring right now!

I feel like we've finally turned a corner, and seeing the snowdrops and crocuses last Thursday cheered me immeasurably. :-)

Happy Easter to you all. I hope it's joy-full...and uneventful (except in good ways).

Mumsys Kitty Korner said...

Gorgeous flowers and trees. Happy Easter and Happy Spring to you all as well. Hugs and nose kisses

Linda said...

How wonderful! Beautiful to see the flowers.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yes we are having great weather here in PA too! Finally

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis