Friday, February 22, 2013

Mountain Sunset


Where I work I can see the best sunsets so I always have those to fall back on.  This is from another week since this week has been rain, sleet, cold, warm, sun and everything in between. It is cold and foggy outside right now.  Overall it has been a mild winter but March and even April have been known to bring our biggest snowfalls.  Winter is not over until it is over!

More of my daffodils are close to blooming and I will be taking a bouquet into work for the next few weeks.  Nice to have some bright yellow flowers to brighten up the last of the winter days.  I can't wait for the bright colors of spring.

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

WOW! The sky is stunning!

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww it's a lovely view to see from where you work!

Oh I so cannot wait for this crazy winter weather to end! LOL!

Take care
x

Loretta Thomas said...

What a beautiful sunset...I haven't seen one in almost a month with the cloudy, cold, rainy weather we are experiencing. Thanks for sharing, it made my day!
Have a great weekend!
Loretta

Appalachian Lady said...

Great shot and sunset. I need to clear a few trees out to see sunsets in the winter. Great that you work where you can see them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis