Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Whites



We had warm summer like days over the weekend and I took a short drive to go renewed my Arboretum membership. With camera in hand I spent the better part of the afternoon wandering among the flowering beauties of spring. So many of the plants in bloom were white and contrasted beautifully against the Carolina blue sky!


Spring snow flakes
 

Flowering quince


Narcissus
Bradford pears

Bridal veil
I hope you enjoyed the flower tour - I will be posting more blooms over the weekend - the pinks were glorious too.  Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!! What beautiful pristine white blossoms!!! Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing these amazing pics - I feel spring is well and truly here!! Take care
x

deb duty said...

These are beautiful! Wish I was there to see it in person.

Odie Langley said...

I never tire of looking at beautiful flowere. Can't wait for the pinks.
Odie

Dindin MK said...

Great capture! Especially, I love the fifth photo. Well Done!
:)

Light and Voices said...

White flowers in Spring is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Joyce M

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Just beautiful! I have bridal veil at my house but never knew the name of it! Thanks.
<><

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

Love all your photos...the white is so refreshing after a long cold winter.

Have a great day!!

DANI said...

I love your white flowers ! The pears are a dream...

bettyl said...

Lovely whites--especially the snow flakes!

Lynn said...

Great photos! Thanks so much for visiting my site the other day. Have a great week!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Thankyou for sharing the beautiful whites of your Spring.

Appalachian Lady said...

Thanks for all the pics of the flowers. It makes me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis