Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Challenge - Water

Last weekend my husband and I took a self guiding local Studio Tour of the artists on our side of town. We thought it would be fun to meet some of our neighbors so just stopped by the ones on our street or one street over. It is a very rural area with acres between most homes.

I will write more about the tour later but we had to drive over this lovely hand made bridge to get to one of the artists studios. I was captivated by the rushing stream tumbling over the rocks.










For more Thursday Challenge posts stop by and visit.

6 comments:

Kea said...

Oh, no wonder you were captivated! It's absolutely gorgeous; wonderful photos!

Cher' Shots said...

Now that's my kind of road trip ~ I love it! Can't wait to hear more about your artist/neighbors.

Heather T. said...

beautiful waterfall...it's such an inspiration to capture

Old Kitty said...

Hi

I love your Mother's Day flower arrangements - wonderful!

And these are great shots of a really pretty river. I love the sound of running water and I can hear the roar here.

The bridge is excellent - man made? Amazing!

I look forward to your tour and meeting your neighbours!

Take care
x

magiceye said...

edenic!

Carolyn Ford said...

Oh, that is nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis