Wednesday, March 10, 2010

White Wednesday

The snow is all gone...finally so I wanted to join in White Wednesday with some photos from around the house. I picked up this painting of a white cat on wood at a thrift shop in Connecticut last time I visited friends there. Very primitive but that is what I like about it.



This egg and feather wreath is so unusual, so natural. I got this at a local antique mall. It is one of my favorite decorative items.





For more wonderful White Wednesday posts visit our hosts at Faded Charm.

UPDATE -- We had a virus on the computer last week but got back online pretty quick -we called our computer place and they were going to charge us another $150 to take the virus off - the same one from three months ago. My husband then called Microsoft and worked with a young man from Mumbai, India over the phone and computer to work it out. It took over and hour but it worked and it was free. So call Microsoft for PC problems before you spend money to fix them!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I appreciate it. I'm new to your blog, but I will be back. I loved the pix's in your post today, but what I REALLY love is the cat. I've got a bunch of cats, and will say the one cat I've never had is a tortie or a calico.
Take care, Sue

Old Kitty said...

Hi

I love that cat! A very distinguished and noble looking cat. Wonderful.

The egg wreath is amazing! What eggs are those? They look big!

Aww and great to know that your pc is now clear and up and running. Thanks too for the handy tip on how about calling Microsoft first.

Take care
x

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Cheri, So glad you got your computer fixed... Calling Microsoft seemed to be the right thing to do... Think I told you that we have Mac's---so we don't have those problems (thank goodness).

Love your 'whites'.... That egg wreath is gorgeous!!!!

We're enjoying George's birthday trip.... It's been great. We're going home tomorrow ---so I will have lots of pictures to post...

Hugs,
Betsy

June said...

Oh I do love that primitive cat! Great find. And the wreath is lovely. So perfect for spring!
Thank you so much for coming by my place, it's such a pleasure to meet you!
hugs

NatureFootstep said...

it is soon easter as it seems. :)

Pop and Ice said...

Love the egg wreath. And then I started to feel itchy. Seems like the sort of thing that pests might like to burrow in. Don't mind me, I've seen a few spiders in the house this week and it's wigging me out.

Catherine said...

Love that wreath ~ so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis