Saturday, August 15, 2009

Goats in the Pasture

Across the street from our house is a goat farm and the pasture is filled with yellow black-eyed Susans in bloom. They must not taste good to the goats as they have not been eating them! The white and brown goats look so pretty standing in a sea of flowers.




I walked down to check the mailbox the other day and the goats must have thought I had some food for them. They scampered over to inspect me and stayed only briefly after finding I had none! The little one hid shyly behind the telephone pole to check me out. I love seeing these guys everyday from our front windows.





Click here for more Camera Critters posts from the world over.

15 comments:

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

Nifty photo series of these goats. You live in BEAUTIFUL country ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Teena in Toronto said...

They look friendly :)

I played too :)

Babooshka said...

Love that little white one peeking round.

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable series and the last one is amazing!
Happy camera critters
purrs and love
Luna

Hootin' Anni said...

Adorable....such a serene looking photo. Don'tcha just LOVE goat eyes?

My Critter is a bit buggy this week. Come see. Happy Saturday.

JC said...

Cute !!!

April said...

What a pretty field! The goats are neat.

Snap said...

I love goats. They are so funny and usually eat anything. Guess the liked the looks of the flowers and not the taste. You love in a beautiful area.

i beati said...

thye must think that big pasture is a smorgasdbord haha

Janet Creamer said...

I love goats. Their expressions always make me laugh.

NCmountainwoman said...

I love the goat photographs. And the field is beautiful.

Ladynred said...

wonderful shots of the goats!

chicamom85 said...

I have never met a goat, but I bet they would be fun to play with.

licks and sniffs, Sasha
http://chicamom85-sassysasha.blogspot.com/

mimi said...

wow that's a lot of beautiful goats, i love their colors.

Minie said...

what a field of beautiful goats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis