Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mountain Laurel - Outdoor Wednesday






While taking a walk along the trails on our property I was pleasantly surprised to find that all of our Mountain Laurel bushes were in full bloom and we have many! Soft pale pink and white flowers cast a glow in the woods in the under story of our huge hardwoods. It was quite enchanting to see.






Around the house our hydrangeas are in bloom, the tiger lilies and daisies. The single white flower was in the middle of the woods - looks like a morning glory but how it got there I don't know!

For more outdoor photos around the world, check out http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ or click on the Outdoor Wednesday photo in my sidebar.

If you would like to take part in a fun Pay It Forward - getting a samll fun gift from my part of the world - check out my Full Moon Farm post from Sat June 13 for more info - you can leave your comment on any post but just say I'm in or something to that effect!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Your photos are wonderful. I love the shots of the Mountain Laurel. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.

Mary said...

Your photos of the Mountain Laurel are exquisite. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful garden! I love the daises, they are beautiful, all that white in the green, really stands out! Have a great day!!

Sherrie
http://mygardeningwoes.blogspot.com/2009/06/outdoor-wednesday_17.html

Crystal said...

Just love the photos of the mountain laurel. Your garden look lovely.
Thanks for sharing!
Crystal

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Cheri! The mountain laurel are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

Hi Cheri,
The Mountain Laurel is so pretty, and your tiger lilies and daisies are too. Thank you for sharing.
Sue

Brenda said...

You're right! It is truly enchanting. I can't imagine living in that beauty. I love my house. But a bank is being constructed across the street!
Brenda

Crystal said...

Thanks for visiting me and your nice comments. I am glad the photos took you down memory lane:) It is great to remember good times.
Have a great weekend!
Crystal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis