Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome to WNC Mountains


My husband and I moved to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina 10 years ago from Florida. We wanted to have four seasons but in moderation, and I know I wanted to recapture the ambiance and hospitality of my New England childhood. I found it here and then some. The people are kind, friendly and warm. Yet they let you be you.

It is an area of great beauty in the landscapes, history in the places and plenty to do for both nature lovers and city slickers. My husband is a chef and we love to dine out, hike, travel to new places and find out of the way attractions most people don't bother to see. This is what we will bring you here - a broad scope of all there is to do and see in western NC! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

ShareThis